EuroJackpot Review


Deposit $10 & Get a $5 Discount. T&C Apply 18+

The EuroJackpot lottery has 12 different tiers of winnings with a minimum jackpot of €10 million; it’s popular for its high probability of producing winners.

Rated 4/5
OCL Ratings: Excellent
Share our casino reviews


  • EuroJackpot Screenshot 1
  • EuroJackpot Screenshot 2
  • EuroJackpot Screenshot 3
  • EuroJackpot Screenshot 4
  • EuroJackpot Screenshot 5
  • EuroJackpot Screenshot 6
  • EuroJackpot Screenshot 7

Casino Summary

Site Name EuroJackpot
Website URL
Founded 2013
License Messenger of Official Licenced Lotteries.
Bonus Info Deposit $10 & Get a $5 Discount.
Minimum Deposit $10
Deposit Options Visa, Mastercard, JCB, Skrill, GeoTrust
Withdrawal Options JCB, MasterCard, Skrill, Visa, Wire Transfer
US Players Accepted Yes
Restricted Countries Yamen, N. Korea, Nigeria

Member Reviews

In order to write a review and rate you must first be logged in. Click here to create an account if you do not already have one. Click here if you do have an account.

Latest Bonuses

EuroJackpot Lottery Review

EuroJackpot Lottery As the name suggests, EuroJackpot is a massive lottery that stretches across numerous European countries; these are: Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Norway, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden.

After seeing the success of the EuroMillions lottery, a secondary competing European lottery was proposed in 2006, and finally launched March, 2012.

What differentiates EuroJackpot from other European lotteries is the fact that it is designed to have a higher probability of winning so that it pays out more frequently. It has a jackpot cap of €90 million, so if it continues to rollover and reach that cap, the difference will be awarded to the second prize winner.

The minimum jackpot is €10 million, and secondary prizes are worked out in percentages.

How Does EuroJackpot Work?

Players have to choose five numbers out of a possible 50, plus two numbers (Euro Numbers) out of a possible eight. The draws take place every Friday at 9:00 p.m. Eastern European Time in Helsinki, Finland.

Payouts and Odds

EuroJackpot does not have fixed secondary prize amounts; instead, the prizes are worked out in terms of percentages of the total prize pool.

The breakdown of the prizes and odds of winning them are as follows:

2 + 1EN = 22.95% (1:35)
1 + 2EN = 12% (1:80)
3 only = 3.6% (1:399)
2 + 2EN = 3.45% (1:418)
3 + 1EN = 4.1% (1:499)
3 + 2EN = 0.85% (1:5,992)
4 only = 0.6% (1:17,578)
4 + 1EN = 0.95% (1:21,972)
4 + 2EN = 1.2% (1:263,668)
5 only = 1.3% (1:3,955,019)
5 + 1EN = 5% (1:4,943,773)
5 + 2EN = 22% (1:59,325,280)

These percentages only add up to 78%, with the remaining 22% reserved in a Booster Fund. The reason for this is to ensure that regardless of ticket sales, the minimum jackpot prize will always be €10 million since it can be boosted if fewer tickets were sold for whatever reason.

The percentage for the lowest winning possibility may seem high at 22.95%, but that percentage is shared out among everyone who had chosen the correct two main numbers with one Euro Number.

The highest jackpot that EuroJackpot has ever seen was a total of approximately €57.3 million which was won not too long ago in April, 2014. The winning ticket was held by a lottery syndicate of 10 people, so the total was shared out among them.
Meta Description

The EuroJackpot lottery has 12 different tiers of winnings with a minimum jackpot of €10 million; it’s popular for its high probability of producing winners.